|Terms & Policies
- Purchasers must be licensed doctors or eye care professionals. Eye Care and Cure does not assume liability for practitioner or user compliance with applicable law.
- The DEA requires that we have a copy of your current DEA certificate on file prior to shipping controlled substances.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- All incoming orders will be shipped out within 24 hours of being received.
- Special items may take up to two weeks for delivery.
- All orders are shipped UPS ground unless requested otherwise by customer. Additional shipping charges will be charged to the customer for UPS next day or 2 day service.
- Ground shipping charges will be waived for all orders over $300.00. However, a minimum handling fee of $3.50 will apply per order. Please note that some products may incur additional shipping fees due to the size and weight of the product and will be excluded from the free shipping offer.
Shipping and Delivery
- Most orders will be delivered with seven (7) to ten (10) business days.
- Orders delivered outside Singapore will be delivered by FedEx unless requested otherwise by customer.
- Orders delivered within Singapore are delivered by a local courier unless requested otherwise by customer.
- There are no shipping charges for most orders delivered in Singapore. However, there will be charges for rush deliveries and some products may incur shipping fees due to the size and weight of the product and will therefore be excluded from the free shipping offer.
- For orders outside Singapore, the shipping charges will be waived for orders over US$1,000. Some products may incur additional shipping charges due to the size and weight of the product.
Minimum Shipping Quantity
- There is no minimum order quantity.
- All invoices are net 30 days.
- First time orders greater than S$500.00 are required to have a credit card available for the amount of purchase.
- Past due balances are subject to a finance charge of 1-1/2% per month. All payments will be applied first to any finance charge and then to the oldest unpaid invoice. In the event of a delinquency, Eye Care and Cure may declare all unpaid balance past due.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
Return Goods Policy
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
- No merchandise is acceptable for return without original packaging, package insert, and product in resaleable condition.
- If merchandise is damaged during shipment or there are discrepancies in your order, you must notify Eye Care and Cure within three (3) business days. If no notification, order is assumed to be correct.
- All returned merchandise, including defective merchandise must be returned for replacement or credit within thirty (30) days.
- Products that expire within twelve (12) months of purchase will be exchanged. Some products will be excluded due to manufacturing dating.
- If Eye Care and Cure is not at fault, shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the party returning the product.
- A credit will be forwarded following final disposition of returned merchandise.
- Special order items are not returnable.
Due to regulatory restrictions not all products are available for sale in all regions. Please contact us for more information.